1. Recommended Eye Examination Frequency for Pediatric Patients and Adults. American Optometric Association. http://www.aoa.org/x5502.xml. Accessed July 24, 2012.
2. WebMD. Cataracts and Your Eyes. http://www.webmd.com/eye-health/cataracts/health-cataracts-eyes. Accessed July 24, 2012.
3. Surgery Education Council. Cataracts. http://eyesurgeryeducation.org/vision-problems-cataracts.php. Accessed July 24, 2012.
4. WebMD. Cataracts. http://www.webmd.com/eye-health/cataracts/cataracts-topic-overview. Accessed July 24, 2012.
5. All About Vision. Cataract Surgery. http://www.allaboutvision.com/conditions/cataract-surgery.htm. Accessed July 24, 2012.
6. Surgery Education Council. Common Vision Problems. http://eyesurgeryeducation.org/vision-problems.php. Accessed July 30, 2012.
7. Slonim, C. All About Vision. Laser vision correction FAQ: LASIK and PRK. http://www.allaboutvision.com/faq/lasik_prk.htm. Accessed August 23, 2012.
8. Heiting G. All About Vision. Choosing an Eye Doctor. http://www.allaboutvision.com/eye-doctor/choose.htm. Accessed July 24, 2012.
9. Dubow, B. All About Vision. Presbyopia FAQ. http://www.allaboutvision.com/faq/presbyopia.htm. Accessed August 23, 2012.
10. Heiting G, Palombi J. Eye Exam Cost and When To Have an Eye Exam. All About Vision. http://www.allaboutvision.com/eye-exam/preparing.htm.
Accessed July 24, 2012.
11. The Glaucoma Foundation. Frequently Asked Questions: What is the role of the optic nerve in glaucoma? http://www.glaucomafoundation.org/info_new.php?id=156&cat=12 - 192. Accessed February 21, 2013
12. National Eye Institute, What You Should Know. http://www.nei.nih.gov/glaucoma/content/english/know2.asp. Accessed February 21, 2013.
13. Glaucoma Research Foundation, Cataracts and Glaucoma. http://www.glaucoma.org/glaucoma/cataracts-and-glaucoma.php. Accessed February 21, 2013
14. Glaucoma Research Foundation. Glaucoma Medications and Their Side Effects. http://www.glaucoma.org/treatment/glaucoma-medications-and-their-side-effects.php. Accessed February 21, 2013.
15. Eye Surgery Education Council. Surgery Options: LASIK Surgery. http://eyesurgeryeducation.org/surgery-options-lasik-about.php. Accessed February 21, 2013.
16. Eye Surgery Education Council. Cataract Surgery, After Cataract Surgery http://www.eyesurgeryeducation.org/surgery-options-cataract-post-op.php.
Accessed August 20, 2012.
17. Cost of Contact Lenses. American Optometric Association. http://www.aoa.org/patients-and-public/caring-for-your-vision/contact-lenses/cost-of-contact-lenses. Accessed December 2, 2013.
18. Types of Contact Lenses. US Food and Drug Administration. http://www.fda.gov/medicaldevices/productsandmedicalprocedures/homehealthandconsumer/consumerproducts/contactlenses/ucm062319.htm. Accessed October 10, 2013.
19. Contact Lenses: What to Know Before You Buy. Mayo Clinic. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/contact-lenses/WL00010. Accessed September 26, 2013.